Sunday, December 17, 2006

New to Blogging!

It's been a long time since I've had any "free time" to do something like this, so I thought what the heck! I've never been interested in just surfing the web, would rather put my energy into something more constructive like blogging! Although when I did search the web once, I found a baseball field named after our family name...way cool! Which bye the way, I intend to visit soon! So maybe there is good read on the web...maybe when I have the time...LOL
I'm not sure yet what I'll write about in my blog....the weather (which determines my mood often..LOL), what's happening in the field of counseling (which I'm currently studying in grad. school), the reality of parenthood, how excited I was when I went to Disney World for the first time last year, how I cannot hang a nail on the wall for the life of me without making a big whole or leaving my pictures to hang crooked, or the desire I have to sky dive when I'm TERRIFIED of heights....
But here goes....Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I have always wanted to do that too. They have it not too far from here. When we were kids we used to lay in my Aunt Peggy's yard for ours watching them come down. What an awesome feeling it must be.

    ReplyDelete