Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Found My Blog!

After several years of not blogging, I came across my blog & am back to blogging!
So much as happened in life since my last blog...so much to share...I'm excited to be back!

Through much recent adversity, changes, challenges, struggles & life lessons...both in my own personal life, as well as within the lives of family, friends & others....I began feeling a sense of sadness...UNTIL...my prayers were answered...And special people & incidences have been sent my way to redirect my sadness to hope....and to direct me in how I can turn negative into positive!

I have much to share & write about in future blogs....For now I'll leave you with these thoughts.....

Life is full of challenges, struggles, loss & adversity....As well as happiness, joy, blessings & HOPE....Never loose sight  of the later to see you through....

I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason....

And that people are put into your life for a reason (on different levels, whether it's as a friend, colleague/coworker, neighbor, or simply in passing)....There is something to be learned from, gained from, given to, received from, shared with and thankful for/from...every person & incidence that comes into & through your life....

When you feel you've hit rock bottom, or very the most overwhelmed you've felt in your life....find & trust in your faith (whatever form of faith you possess/feel), inner strength, supports around you...AND don't be afraid to seek out & welcome new opportunities...new or renewed relationships/friends...BLESSINGS

Until next post...wishing you much peace within your self, your loved ones & relationships, your life...